To Our Valued Customers,
Uncertainty during this time has led to unprecedented changes in everyday behavior. Wolfgangs Cooling, Heating & Plumbing shares your concerns and wishes to confirm our commitment to the safety, health, and well-being of our customers and employees.
Our team is monitoring and following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Wolfgangs Cooling, Heating & Plumbing has implemented the following steps for delivering the safest and most comfortable environment for our customers and employees:
- After ringing the doorbell, our technician will stand ten feet back until invited into any home
- Technicians will put on shoe covers and wear protective masks before entering
- Technicians will proceed directly to the problem area and will not enter non-essential rooms
- Any technician not feeling well is required to stay home
- Each technician has been equipped with Clorox hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk.
You have our commitment to ensuring our teams are ready to service you appropriately and safely. We thank you for being a loyal customer and pledge to keep you posted with any updates.
President of Wolfgangs Cooling, Heating & Plumbing